About 2 weeks ago, I was accepted to work as a photographer for the Artona Co. It’s a photography business that is fairly big. I was quite happy about this and life seemed perfect. I got the contract in the mail a week or so later, read it, and promptly signed it. Today I went to the Artona studio to return it. Here’s when happiness went downhill. In a nutshell, some times didn’t work out and there were a few misunderstandings due to communication. My possible boss decided to think about it and will call me back later this week. So this was a pretty big dissappointment and now I’m beginning to wonder if I should even get this job, or any job for that matter. In some ways, not having a job would free up time for me to do whatever, but then not having a job would limit my knowledge of the working world. Decisions decisions. I think that I’ll go the route of whatever comes. If I end up getting offered the job again, I’ll take it. If not, then so be it.
I think this post is a bit cluttered and not understandable. That’s how I feel right now, so we’ll see how things play out. Life is just like that.